Monday, January 24, 2011

5 AM Cup of Coffee

Like many moms, the only time I usually have to myself is EARLY in the morning.  I hate getting up early, but relish the time to prepare for the day and just enjoy the quiet house.  Some mornings are spent folding laundry, while others are spent watching the news, catching up on my Google Reader, or checking facebook.  The quiet is just so... quiet.  And nice!

Grab a cup of coffee, relax for a few minutes, and prepare for the busy day ahead of you.  Oh, and don't forget to visit Plum District this morning to snag a $10 gift card for Papa Murphy's for only $5.00!  I'm sure they will go fast! 

Enjoy your coffee and chat with you later!

Follow Me!

 

Bringing Frugal Back | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates